[AT] Shale or gravel?

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 21:15:56 PDT 2006

Carl,
We have both shale and  river gravel I have used both the shale is not stop
repair as you go system as  it is light and does not have the fine sand in it.
I get. I use 3/4 minus  crushed for the roads and 2 in round stock  for the
barn area as it seems  to sink into the clay we have here and still gives good
footing for the  cattle.
The main thing is what do intend to do on it just drive walk  and drive or
play on it. this will determine a lot of what you want to use. I  would go out
and look at other areas to see what others have used and if it  meets your
needs.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361