[AT] A long shot--Wisconsin part Brazing

Mike Reggie mrreg_99 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 30 01:37:17 PDT 2006

  Yes Walt, I just feel as though the wetting and flow of the brazing
process is more suited to the porosity of the cast iron, I'm sure a PROPERLY
produced cast iron weld is much stronger than the braze, but I also think
that it is more difficult than we think it is to get that proper weld in the
cast iron as it needs to be.

  As stated, I'm not an expert, this is just my opinion and personal
experience.
      Mike