[AT] A long shot--Wisconsin part

ivan ivancou at alltel.net
Mon Jun 26 15:30:07 PDT 2006

I had to weld up the bracket that held the starter generator on a Kohler .
I pre heated it by puting it in the woodstove for a little bit , then welded
it up & peened it with the chipping hammer . Then back into the woodstove ,
shut the drafts,turn thermostat off and walk away .  Next day after the
stove was cold, I took the bracket out , wire brushed, painted & installed .
Used it for years till I sold the tractor .

 I have also bought off this guy , he also sells on ebay .
wisconsinengines at earthlink.net

Ivan