[AT] A long shot--Wisconsin part

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jun 27 04:51:09 PDT 2006

I bought a complete cylinder and piston for my S-14D from the same fellow.
He takes awhile to answer, and ships by parcel post, but the savings was
worth the wait.

personally I would weld it with arc rod for cast iron with preheating and
slow cooling.  Airco has some of the best technical experts available for
these kinds of jobs and they are too hapy to help...

Cecil in OKla