[AJD] crankshaft bearing replacement

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Tue Jun 20 04:04:39 PDT 2006

If Snap On still has the tools they use to be able to turn the crank and
mains without pulling the engine. This has been several years ago when I was
racing and had one on hand when I spun a bearing and did not have time to
pull the engine.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!