[AT] Generator--doing funny things

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 23:17:50 PDT 2006

In a message dated 6/17/2006 1:39:38 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jldejoode at highstream.net writes:
My understanding is  that when high compression motors were built
post WWII, the high compression  combustion process is what creates the nasty
compounds that the emission  tests don't  like.

Jason
-----

What  High compression engines.  7.5 to 1 is high.  In my days we had 10 to
1 and 11 to 1 and eve some 14 to 1. that high compression. not a puny little 7
 or 8 to 1.
My Saab Sonett came out at 9.5 to 1 its now 10.5 to 1 doesn't run  worth dam
on this new gas.

Walt
Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm