[AT] Ralph's website

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 15:17:43 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/28/2006 12:08:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ken.knierim at gmail.com writes:

Um,  Walt, don't you have a picture on your website that is labeled
"Massey 44  with John Deere backhoe" and has a note about welding the
backhoe onto the  tractor? I think it's at:

Well you are correct but not correct Yes we do have Massey Harris  with a JD
backhoe, no it is not welded directly to the tractor it is welded  where the
lower hangers are on the frame that hold the backhoe to the tractor. I  guess I
should have been more complete in my short description.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460