[AT] Ralph's website

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 15:30:52 PDT 2006

Lou,
All this comes from Ralph doing some brush hogging in a  field.    I can't
see where one day or even two would  hinder his operation as he spent more than
that online asking for all the dumb  ways to fix it. He could have fix it
correctly in less time and it would last  for quite sometime without wondering
when that grease combination would not work  and it would blow the whole box
apart. Sometimes you guys are so sure that I'm  wrong that you don't look at the
whole picture.
As I have said before  I am on another list and some of you guys who badmouth
me here are in full  agreement with me there. Makes one wonder who's trying
to butter who up on this  list.

And George I have been hearing about this fabulous new computer for over a
year now. Most people can get one in a few days, where do you live anyway
Timbuktu.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361