[AT] Walt new Truck PICS

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Thu Jul 27 13:19:17 PDT 2006

Walt,

It seems like it wasn't more than a couple of weeks ago that you told us
about a neighbor of yours' giving you a Cockshutt tractor and now you're
telling us of another neighbor giving you an International L-160 truck.
Boy, I wish somebody would come up here and have a little talk with some of
MY neighbors ...

Seriously, it's a nice looking truck.  We had the pickup version (L-110) of
that model when I was a kid and the picture of yours' brings back some
fond - and some torturous - memories.  We loaded everything in that pickup
from ear corn to gravel from out of the creek for the driveway ... it seemed
like it was always twice as hard to unload it as it was to load it.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington