[AT] Walt new Truck PICS

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 11:07:58 PDT 2006

Well Farmer now that's a very good question, I  have thought about it some
but have not made up my mind. I can't put a low bed  on because of my Case LA
being so wide I can't have the wheel  wells  sticking up. I like the Beaver tail
setup for loading and unloading but I will  have to revamp the trailer hitch
for that.  It will be metal frame and wood  deck though and flat. I think
about 8 X 10 or 12 ft. longer if a beavertail. A  lot to think about HUH!!!

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460