[AT] OT: Flashback - Early Farmers Building County Roads

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sat Jan 28 10:35:46 PST 2006

Ralph
Judging by the non functioning steering gear mounted on the front, I suspect
it used to have a front steering axle, now missing, and the unit was
converted to a pull type grader.  The hydraulic lines coming from the
pulling tractor backwards, would also make me guess that the rear engine
probably did not work and is now nothing more than ballast to provide down
pressure for the blade.

John Parks
Boise, Id