[AT] OT: Flashback - Early Farmers Building County Roads

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Jan 28 10:56:06 PST 2006

Ralph,
	Originally that would have been a self propelled road grader.  There
was one for sale near me last fall.  Nifty outfit when original.  Not
sure how handy.  The IH power on the one you reference looks as if it is
just holding up the rear of the grader and the front axle and wheels are
gone.  I see hydraulic lines running forward to hook up to the pulling
tractor.  I am sure someone more familiar with industrial equipment will
tell us the name of the outfit.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA