[AJD] battery posts

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Jan 21 16:29:20 PST 2006

There are conversion posts that convert side terminal batteries into
post style connections. They come with a bolt that screws into the side
terminal. Just remove the bolt and put them on the threaded studs with a
nut.

http://www.absak.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/23_146_148   for ideas.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York