[AJD] battery posts

chester win deadeyedk at go.com
Sat Jan 21 13:38:23 PST 2006

I think you may be on the right track with the drilling and tapping,
Kraig.  If you do not need many, it may be a good idea to buy the side
conversion posts.  Cut off the threaded stud end and then drill and tap
to needed size.  That way you would have a heavier terminal with the
hex shoulder on it for the install wrench. Lead will drill and tap
quite easily.  It will be a little soft and gummy.

Charlie