[AT] IHC Titan magneto?

ken knierim wild1 at cpe-66-1-196-61.az.sprintbbd.net
Sat Jan 21 08:12:28 PST 2006

My neighbor just hauled an IHC Titan in.... it looks mostly complete but
it's missing the magneto and a clutch actuating rod. The rod can
probably be made but the mag has him wondering. What kind of magneto
would go on this, and would anyone know where to find one?

This tractor seems to have been an older restoration. According to the
"verbal history" this tractor was driven into storage about 30 years
ago. The previous owner had a few folks get upset at him over the years,
hence the missing parts. The new owner is interested in getting it
running if possible. And I'd like to see it run too. :)

Ken in AZ