[AT] Scales for antique tractors???

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jan 12 02:03:46 PST 2006

Thomas:

I have confidence that we have adequate skills to build a permanent concrete
platform but I'm not sure we can get permission from the land owner to do
so.  In fact were the present pulls are being held, it is on state owned
land. I suspect we are on quite shaky ground relative to state issues
already.  But we will see....  Thanks.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!