[AT] Scales for antique tractors???

Michael P. Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 05:01:04 PST 2006

Dean, our local 2 clubs bought a new one 2 or 3 years ago.  They put a lot
of time and effort into finding a decent one, and from what I have seen of
it, they did a nice job.  You can try contacting someone via the
www.pageantofsteam.org website, as they are one of the 2 clubs.  I am sure
someone there can point you in the right direction.

Mike