[AT] Scales for antique tractors???

Thomas O. Mehrkam tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 04:34:39 PST 2006

There are a lot of unused platform scales at grain Elevators.

Providing a founddation and moving them may be expensive. Contact one of
the scale providers and see what it would cost to move one. How much
would a used one cost.

If someone at the club is in the construction business you may be able
to do the concrete work your selfs and move some used equipment from a
out of business grain elevator.