[AT] AC D-14,15,17 Power steering workings?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jan 8 13:27:23 PST 2006

Carl,

Mine needs rebuilding but I haven't torn into it yet.   Looking at the
pictures in the parts book it appears that the spool is actuated by the run
out in the steering shaft.   When the wheel is turned the worm causes the
shaft to slide up or down inside the actuator.  That's just a guess but
that's how it looks.  I think that is the same thing you were saying?

Charlie