[AT] AC D-14,15,17 Power steering workings?

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Sun Jan 8 15:25:51 PST 2006

Gene - thanks, s0.042" sounds like a good number, I was just estimating the
thread pitch and guessing as I wrote.  Knowing what too much movement does
is nice to know when I screw up and have to take it apart again.  I am kind
of worried that I have taken too any things apart and will have to
reassemble more than once to get this to work again.  Sometimes it works
out, but I already had two small pieces of luck this year, so maybe this
will be the third.  Actually  was saving the third lucky thing; hoping for
the Lotto and early retirement, but not last night at least.
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
AC 170 D
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H