[AT] 3Ph, etc.

ken knierim wild1 at cpe-66-1-196-61.az.sprintbbd.net
Sun Jan 1 20:59:04 PST 2006

Walt,
   Let me explain it again. Your Webster description states amperage as
strength of CURRENT flow.  Volts (pressure) X amps (flow, current) =
watts (horsepower). In other words it takes both to make force, as in
turning the engine over. 500 Amps at 12 volts is 6000 watts, 500 amps on
a 6 volt system only yields 3000 watts. Or am I making an assumption
based on my education, and years of being a paid electrical engineer
designing electrical and electronic systems?

Not to belittle you Walt, but you don't seem to know the correct
information on electricity. Do us a favor and don't experiment with high
power circuitry. You're likely to kill yourself.

Ken