[AT] 3Ph, etc.

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at alltel.net
Sun Jan 1 19:56:00 PST 2006

Walt, that rain out there is getting to your brain, don't get me started on
electric bull sh....t again...stop and think what you are saying...if I have
a 1000 psi and no cyl to put it in I have nothing,,no work..nothing but a
1000psi..if I put that 1000 psi to a cyl and it move something I have
WORK...force, HP, etc...I think you know where we are going...
Jerry NW Ohio
E12M
E14
E15