[Farmall] BASIC implement questions

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Feb 26 23:15:22 PST 2006

For my Allis D-14 I have a 3 bottom 14 inch moldboard plow and a 2 disk
disk plow.  The disk plow hasn't been used in about 20 years or so but as
I remember from my youth we could plow through much higher stubble (or
other trash) with the disk than with the moldboard.  Also, the disk plow I
have left a much rougher field than did the moldboard (and I think that is
why it wasn't used more).

David
NW NC