[AT] For Mattias. Kinda, sorta off topic

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 01:34:01 PST 2006

Well the same is here government and media don't know s**t about whats
outside the old tolls in Stockholm so they really have it narrowed
down. I like the "fly over land" I'll translate and use it, thanks. Oh
and I had satellite TV when I lived in town(shame on me) in another
life, so I'm really not that chocked, but the crap has believe it or
not gone worse.

Mattias