[AT] Livestock ID

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Feb 23 19:46:22 PST 2006

Walt:
Ask about the penalties for non-compliance.  As I read it, if you do not
comply, they can take condemn your herd without hearing, slaughter them all
on site, send you the bill for their sevices. and fine you $100 per day for
non-compliance.  this could be due to getting an additional animal on your
place and not notifying the USDA within 48 hours.....

This is just the precursor to human ID...

A lot of it sounds like Naziism....under the pretense of the Patriot act....

Cecil in OKla