[AT] For Mattias. Kinda, sorta off topic

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Feb 25 07:11:04 PST 2006

LOL

I didn't see the redneck games Mattias but since I probably qualify in most
folks definition of a Redneck I can well imagine what they might have been.

Welcome to the wide world of satillite TV.  Don't believe every thing you
see or hear on American news reports.  There are two America's.  The main
streets of the big cities and what those TV News folks call fly over land
(reference to flying over it in a jet).
They don't seem to much about Fly Over Land, where most of us live.

Charlie