[AT] Livestock ID

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Feb 25 13:41:12 PST 2006

That's a step in the right direction, Dan.  Do you suppose they've
considered the catfish farmer?  I hope my woodchucks don't put me in
violation... I'd rather give them a dose of sudden lead penetration than
give them a relatively tranquil I.D. implant.  What about the muskrats?  I
hope I don't become a violator with these !#$%^ moles.

Sheesh!

George Willer