[AT] Livestock ID

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Fri Feb 24 06:49:06 PST 2006

That is a bunch of BULL SHIT are we Americans or what.
That is as bad as this new uniform construction code. I had a wall on my
foundation that was pushed when back filled. Inspector saw this on an other
visit. [[I had planed to have it replaced]] Sent in all the papers for
permit township sect. called about a week later and said items could not be
processed because there was a wall with a problem [bowed] It had been
replaced the day before this call. I called the the inspector and asked
when he was there. [because i was to call when ready] He said i was not
there but you will now need to get an engineer to inspect the foundation
and send a letter that it will support the weight of the home. And all
items are up to specks. The inspector is the one that is to make this
decision. [[ He is the one that read the book]] This is a ten inch block
wall 8ft8in high and is poured full of cement and re bar where replaced. He
just wanted me to spend the extra money for the engineer.  I built houses
and remodeled    them for 30 years and never had a problem like this. Bull Shit
R Fink
PA