[AT] Livestock ID

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 16:54:38 PST 2006

I raise Limousin cattle and I'm going to a  meeting on Saturday to see what
this is all about. will talk after that.  I  have registered my farm so far but
not sure what we are going to do on the  cattle. I'm hoping for a simple tag
not a brand or tattoo. although I do tattoo  the registered ones I don't do it
to the ones I sell at market for meat. \
I  don't think that this is politics I think its more on the side of be able
to  trace the origin of sick cows and such. I'm all in favor of that I just
don't  want to get to involved as I a little guy on a budget.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460