[AT] Livestock ID

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Feb 23 16:34:13 PST 2006

I know some of us on the list also raise some kind of livestock.  I would
just like you to look at a web site that is against the NAIS National Animal
Identification System.   Some of the things in the US dept of Agriculture
law is pretty scary.  I don't want to start anything here about politics,
but If you raise any kind of livestock, you should read this.

I intended to supplement my retirement with my Barbado sheep, but it is not
going to be so easy with the Gov't intervention....

Ricky have you had to do anything on this?  I know TX is at the
forefront....

Cecil in OKla