[AT] For Mattias. Kinda, sorta off topic

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 17:50:49 PST 2006

Hey Mattias,

Would you happen to know where  I could get a good deal on a sheet of
stones?   All of this Olympics coverage on TV has given me a curling bug.

I guess it'll be kinda hard to start a curling club in a place where there
is nearly no snow and the ground hasn't been frozen all winter but I figure
the stones would make good tractor weights.

I found a web site for a Canadian company that will sell me a sheet for
$8400.00 Cn give or take a few bucks.  That's a bit out of my budget even
with the exchange rate but I figure you could  probably get me a deal over
there in Europe.  Grins.

Charlie