[AT] Cat D2 pics link

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Mon Feb 20 10:19:17 PST 2006

Len

I am not sure who made the blade but will look in my early manuals to see if
it shows up. The swivel type trunnions look a lot like an old Cat D4 blade I
have had before.  The hydraulics on the front end are definitely
Caterpillar.  The nicest thing I saw on your machine was the seat tank...in
very high demand, especially by restorers who are looking for one like that
which hasn't been dinged up or bashed in (either by push starting or backing
into something)  A seat tank like that is very rare to find and was put on
as an attachment on this early of machine. It would fit the later machines
too.

best of luck with the D2, whatever you decide to do with it.

John Parks
Boise, ID