[AT] Cat D2 pics link

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 07:28:15 PST 2006

Here is a link to the photos of my Cat D2, we had discussed whether this was a Cat blade or something else.
http://www.prairiehome.k12.mo.us/Cat_D2.html

Also, here is the first tractor Dad bought of the farm and the first tractor I ever used, starting when I REALLY young.
http://www.prairiehome.k12.mo.us/IHC_H.html

Len Rugen
--0-1787187022-1140449295=:40687

<DIV>Here is a link to the photos of my Cat D2, we had discussed whether this was a Cat blade or something else.</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.prairiehome.k12.mo.us/Cat_D2.html">http://www.prairiehome.k12.mo.us/Cat_D2.html</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Also, here is the first tractor Dad bought of the farm and the first tractor I ever used, starting when I REALLY young.</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.prairiehome.k12.mo.us/IHC_H.html">http://www.prairiehome.k12.mo.us/IHC_H.html</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>Len Rugen<BR><BR>