[AT] New Live-in Companion

Bob Seith seithr at denison.edu
Fri Feb 17 07:55:40 PST 2006

 From a 2004 Associated Press article in an Australian newspaper:

"An Australian cattle dog named Bluey, who died in 1939 at age 29, is
thought to have been the world's oldest dog."

I think the Australian shepherd and the Australian cattle dog are about
the same thing. So anticipate some longevity. And relish it.

Barkley Beagle turned five last week. He is still very much a puppy and
makes the most of it.

Bob Seith