[AT] New Live-in Companion

TCHARPE at aol.com TCHARPE at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 07:41:12 PST 2006

         Hi Gene,

              Congratulations on the new poouch !!!!    You won't be sorry
that you got him !!

              We have one that will be six this August and he is still a pup
!  A great pal.

              Like yours,  he really loves being around the tractor
(mandatory mention).  We
          don't encourage him to follow me while mowing with the IH-140.  He
is a Blue Merle
          and the wife named him "The Duke".  He has more energy than ten
dogs should
          be allowed.  They DEMAND a lot of attention and ours gets it, Too
!!   If you don't
          like dog hair in and on everything.....don't get an Aussie !!  Ours
is spoiled rotten,
          he puts us to bed every night, without fail.  After about 15 mins,
he jumps down
          to sleep on the floor. He's very protective with us.  Saying they
are smart just doesn't
          do them justice !!

          Ted Harper
          CMH OH

-------------------------------1140190872

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>         Hi Gene,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>           &nbsp=
;  Congratulations on the new poouch !!!!    You won't b=
e sorry that you got him !!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>           &nbsp=
;  We have one that will be six this August and he is still a pup !&nbs=
p; A great pal.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>           &nbsp=
;  Like yours,  he really loves being around the tractor (man=
datory mention).  We </DIV>
<DIV>          don't encourage=20=
him to follow me while mowing with the IH-140.  He is a Blue Merle</DIV=

<DIV>          and the wife nam=
ed him "The Duke".  He has more energy than ten dogs should</DIV>
<DIV>          be allowed.&nbsp=
; They DEMAND a lot of attention and ours gets it, Too !!   If you=
 don't</DIV>
<DIV>          like dog hair in=
 and on everything.....don't get an Aussie !!  Ours is spoiled rot=
ten,</DIV>
<DIV>          he puts us to be=
d every night, without fail.  After about 15 mins, he jumps down</DIV>
<DIV>          to sleep on the=20=
floor. He's very protective with us.  Saying they are smart just doesn'=
t</DIV>
<DIV>          do them justice=20=
!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>