[AT] New Live-in Companion

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Feb 19 10:31:24 PST 2006

On 17 Feb 2006 at 10:55, Bob Seith wrote:

>  From a 2004 Associated Press article in an Australian newspaper:
>
> "An Australian cattle dog named Bluey, who died in 1939 at age 29, is
> thought to have been the world's oldest dog."
>
> I think the Australian shepherd and the Australian cattle dog are about
> the same thing. So anticipate some longevity. And relish it.
>
> Barkley Beagle turned five last week. He is still very much a puppy and
> makes the most of it.
>
> Bob Seith

	Hi Bob:

	I was wondering if Barkley still had his er... uh... delicate problem
or has he out grown it? Someone dumped a (what appears to be an all
 chow) puppy here last year. Since she appeared to be quite smart
 I kept her. She also had a "delicate" excitation problem but has
 pretty much out grown it now.
	I can think of nothing else that asks so little for what it has to give
 than a dog. Thankfully we were able to find an assisted living center
for my mother that would accept her dog. That was very high in my
priorities when I started looking.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net