[AT] New Live-in Companion

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Feb 17 08:29:30 PST 2006

I have a 1 year old Aussie/Corgi mix.  She is the queen and she knows
it.  It is really quite a sight when she tries to herd the cats.
She's very active and when I first let her out of her kennel she runs to
check out everything.  When I let her out in the morning I give her a
dog biscuit and she will carry it around until we finish our morning walk.

David