[AT] JD Starter

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 07:53:37 PST 2006

--- "H. L. Staples" <hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com>
wrote:

> The saga is finally concluded, I hope.

H.L.
How well I know the problems you've had.  There is one
"rebuilder" in Kalamazoo that from personal experience
as well as reputation I refuse to do business with.
The rebuilder I use now is 3 times the distance, up in
Grand Rapids, over 60 miles away.  Fortunatly, I only
have to have one rebuilt once or twice per year and
not weelky like it was at the mill (totally different
situations).
My rebuilder of preference retired some years back.
Oh, well.
Glad you finally found the problem though, those
things can be very aggravating.

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, MI