[AT] Cat 8T 12 Grader

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Mon Feb 13 08:00:22 PST 2006

Clint
That is a D318 engine.  If you are not using oil, you may have a problem in
the fuel system, e.g. filters, fuel transfer pump,  pumps or
injectors.....(fuel pump lifters may need to be adjusted after 55
years!!)........This doesn't mean "go out and buy a new fuel pump" but try
to pin down exactly where the problem is and go from there.  If you need any
service info, let me know.

John Parks
Boise, ID