[AT] John Deere????

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sat Feb 11 03:51:16 PST 2006

With a slipping PTO and so-so cosmetics; I don't think that I would give
more than $9,000 - $10,000 for it with the loader.

I don't know if the loader is controlled by the tractor SVC's or if it has
it's own valve with controls.  If it has it's own valve, make sure the
loader doesn't drift down.  Those valves are expensive to replace.

Lou