[AT] John Deere????

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 10 18:50:26 PST 2006

Don't know anything about a 4520 but grew up with 2 4020's and a 4430. All
were excellent machines. None had loaders but the wide front 4020 ran over
about 250 acres a year chisel plowing and toting 2 100gal saddle tanks.
Front end got broken when it wasn't too old but I think that had something
to do with the driver. The 4430 ran with a full set of weights on the front
all the time. Had one spindle to break, after over 5000 hours of use. We
still have the tricyle front end 4020, great machine.

John Hall