[AT] OT - piano

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Feb 7 12:12:28 PST 2006

David,

I don't think you're missing anything, if you have a couple human forklifts
to handle the piano dollies at both ends of the trip.

Be absolutely certain you have the piano secured tightly enough that there's
NO possibility of it rocking in relation to the trailer.  I remember a tale
of a rocking piano rocking so violently that it jumped over the side of the
pickup that was hauling it. (the pickup was not controllable during the
event).  Although it was a very valuable Seeburg E orchestrion, the driver
didn't even stop to examine the wreckage.

The owner lived about 6 miles from me.

George Willer