[Farmall] Farmall H transmission oil leak

chuck at coolpoolguy.com chuck at coolpoolguy.com
Sun Feb 5 07:46:51 PST 2006

dbigdog,
The oil leak seems to be from a rear seal in the transmission. I will take
another look today - Sunday. I haven't done anything with the tractor for
a few years - I need to review it. I'm actually kind of wondering if its
worth fixing versus finding a different tractor. I've been told it will
require the tractor be "split" in order to replace the rear trans seal.
After looking at the resale values of these tractors I wonder if it worth
spending the time and money on?
Thanks for your response.
Chuck
Time - Money - I'm short on both