[AT] IH B275 Diesel

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Dec 4 15:08:36 PST 2006

Looking at the wiring diagram, it looks like the plugs tops are
connected from one to the other in pretty much typical IH fashion, and
they run with 12 volts. Oddly enough, there is a wire listed as
"connecting glow plugs to ground", which seems a little strange.

If you want a copy of the wiring diagram and parts list, contact me
off-line at <mikesloane at verizon.net> and I will send them as Email
attachments.

Mike