[AT] 9N Fords

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Dec 23 04:55:39 PST 2006

I can't tell you anything about a "step up" Sherman, as mine is a "step
down". The one in my Ford 2N is red and appears to be pretty much
original in this image taken when I pulled the engine for overhaul:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/1946_ford_2n/2noverhaul331056.html>

Since it was working perfectly, I had no need to go any farther with it,
beyond taking the picture. The only additional pieces I have ever seen
is a little plate that goes on the steering wheel, and that is for the
later "step up, step down" Sherman. If you locate a source of a decal, I
would appreciate knowing about it.

Mike