[AT] FORD 6000 arrived tonight!

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Fri Dec 22 18:15:44 PST 2006

The big storm out west blew in a Ford Commander 6000 tonight on our farm in eastern PA. The engine sounds strong but got lots of work to do to make it field ready for next spring. I'll try to include some "as recieved" pictures as soon as daylight appears and the rain stops.It's the first tractor here on the farm with a 3 point hitch so I'm excited about that. I got the tractor for nothing; in exchange for some technical help in obtaining a patent for a fuel saving device on tractor trailers. The wife is not excited about my new addition and really hit a nerve when I told her that I was planning to park it in front of the house and add some blinking Christmas lights and a santa to it! Oh well, after 40 years, she will get over it. To all on this great list: I wish all of you a very happy & healthy 2007 and may the tired iron continue to flow to your door! Joe Hardisky  Ryman Farm, Dallas, PA