[AT] 9N Fords

Gordon Hart grnacres at pgtc.net
Fri Dec 22 15:40:18 PST 2006

Can any one tell me if the "Sherman Step up Transmission" is being reproduced or does anyone know where I could get a NOS decal?  What was the original color of this unit? Mine appears to be "olive drab".

I started out to give this tractor a Drive by shooting but its gone way past that. Its down to the transmission and rear end wire brush cleaned completely to bare metal and inside primered and ready to start back. Replaced the bearing and seal in the step up transmission. Need the grommet that goes in the bell housing also.

Gordon