[AT] Nice day in Sask.

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Fri Dec 22 17:15:22 PST 2006

Ralph: Well, ya got a start. Look'n good so far. I just got up from the barn. Received delivery of a Ford Commander 6000. Got lots of work to do to make it field ready for next spring. I know this design has a history of problems but looking forward to attacking them. This will be the first tractor on the farm with 3 point hitch. Lots of rain here tonight as we unloaded it. Looking forward to tomorrow....Joe Hardisky, ryman Farm Dallas, PA