[AT] Nice day in Sask.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 22 21:39:12 PST 2006

joehardy at epix.net wrote:
> Ralph: Well, ya got a start. Look'n good so far. I just got up from the barn. Received delivery of a Ford Commander 6000. Got lots of work to do to make it field ready for next spring. I know this design has a history of problems but looking forward to attacking them. This will be the first tractor on the farm with 3 point hitch. Lots of rain here tonight as we unloaded it. Looking forward to tomorrow....Joe Hardisky, ryman Farm Dallas, PA

Good luck with the Ford Joe.'
My brother inherited one when he bought his farm and its been a pretty
good tractor. He only uses it as a front end loader tractor . I forget
the proper name for their transmission, selecto speed or something like
that. But I've heard it referred to as "jerk o matic". Guess its a
little rough shifting. They are sure a smooth running diesel engine though.

Ralph in Sask.