[AT] IH B275 Diesel

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Wed Dec 6 12:56:13 PST 2006

It really sounds like these ones are wired in series (which is dumb, but
you work with what you got),
so each one wants only a fraction of a volt.  As the plug says, 0.9 volt.

If you put 12 V on one, it should glow very bright for a fraction of a second,
then won't glow at all any more.

Dave Merchant